covid-19 Resources by Specialty
- American College of Cardiology - ACC's COVID-19 Hub
- European Society of Cardiology - COVID-19 and Cardiology
- American Heart Association- COVID-19 Resources
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions - Considerations for the Cath Lab Considerations for Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Procedures During the COVID-19 Pandemic
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists - AACE Position Statement: Coronavirus (COVID-19) and People with Diabetes - The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists' (AACE) guidance on helping people with diabetes prepare for and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Some precautions for this high-risk population include staying home as much as possible, washing hands regularly, and stocking up on prescriptions. The guidance also advises people with diabetes to check with each individual states' department of health website to see if he or she is able to purchase an additional 30-day supply of insulin or other diabetes medication.
- CDC - Evaluating and Testing For COVID-19
- CDC - Healthcare Infection Control Guidance
- CDC - Guidance for Emergency Medical Care Services
- CDC - Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure Guidance
- CDC - Inpatient Obstetric Care Guidance
- AMA - COVID-19 Resource Center for Physicians - Includes a physician's guide to COVID-19 along with information from JAMA and other resources.
- AMA - COVID-19 FAQ - Addresses what to tell patients, how to manage PPE, and other practice issues.
- National Institutes of Health - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- CDC - Clinician Outreach and Community Activity Call CDC: Contact Tracing Not Needed for HCPs Exposed to COVID-19
- American Academy of Neurology- COVID-19 resources
- National MS Society - Disease-Modifying Treatment Guidelines for COVID-19 - Recommendations of the National MS Society's National Medical Advisory Committee
- American Headache Society - Headache Clinic Workflows During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Telemedicine and precaution to treat patients
- Movement Disorders Society - MDS Statement, References, and Resources for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- American Epilepsy Society - COVID-19 Resources for Epilepsy Clinicians - Patient management, medications, and more
- MedPage Today - COVID-19 Poses Special Challenges to Cancer Care - While having an unprecedented impact on all aspects of the nation's healthcare system, the COVID-19 pandemic created unique circumstances and challenges for cancer care, according to authors of a review from the early U.S. epicenter in metropolitan Seattle. ASCO - ASCO recommendations
- Oncology Nursing Society - COVID-19 Resource Page - Links for providers and patients, Nat'l Comprehensive Cancer Network - COVID-19 Resource Page - Links for providers of cancer care
- American Cancer Society Answers to Common Questions - Oriented toward patients, caregivers